Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients and customers for Kivi Bros. Trucking. The CSR acts as a point of contact between customers, cross-functional internal teams, and drivers to ensure the timely and successful delivery of products according to customer needs. This position is onsite at our Blaine, MN office.
MAJOR JOB FUNCTIONS
• Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of product according to customer needs and objectives
• Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
• Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our services
• Responsible for working with the sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
• Communicate between the customer, internal teams, and drivers
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
A good understanding of marketing, sales, and customer service principles, and a strong working knowledge of specialized freight and equipment found in the trucking industry.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to work in and around moving parts
• Ability to use hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools and controls
• Bend or twist their body
• Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch and crawl over uneven surfaces
• Capable of reaching overhead and bending over.
• Ability to move about to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer.
• Ability to say stationary for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Reasonable accommodation information is used to provide reasonable accommodations in the hiring processes. If sufficient data is not provided, we may not be able to accommodate you.
You are not legally required to provide any of the private data listed above. Kivi Bros. Trucking, Inc. employees from the Human Resources Department and other departments involved in the selection process may have access to your private data if their work assignments reasonably require access. Others who may legally access the above data are individuals or agencies to whom we are required to release the data by law, rule or court order.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Women and Minority Applicants Encouraged to Apply