Now Hiring Experienced CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers!
We are family owned and have been in the industry since 1953. We believe our drivers are our greatest asset, and you will be treated like family. Come find out how exciting your future can be as a member of the Kivi Team!
Earn Up to $105,000 Yearly – No Forced Dispatch – High Paying LTL*
Paid Training and Orientation – Raises Every 6 Months Based on Performance
- Valid Class-A CDL in Good Standing With Compliant DOT Physical
- Two Years of Driving CDL Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Willing To Be Out 2-3 Weeks
- 1,200 Miles Average Length of Haul. Average 10,000 – 14,000 Per Month
Kivi Bros Trucking Pay & Benefits:
- Earn Up To $105,000 Yearly
- Advancement Opportunities to Earn $135k+/year with Heavy Haul
- LTL Loads *Upon Availability*
- Raises Twice a Year Based on Eligibility
- Paid Orientation and Flatbed Training
- Earn $1,000 for Every Driver Referral Hired
- Veteran’s Program
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with Match
- Health and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation Pay after One Year
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Company Provided Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance (EAP)
- Load Percentage Pay
- State of the Art Equipment
- Less Than 2.5 Years Old
- 24/7 Dispatch and Support
- Three Full Running Terminals
- Flatbed/Stepdeck and Over-Sized Training Available
- Alaska and Canada Runs Offered
MEET OUR RECRUITING TEAM
Available 7 days a week during normal business hours!
Manager of Recruiting
I served 18 years in the Army and Army National Guard with 2 long deployments. 1 to Baghdad, Iraq and the other to Djibouti, Africa. Two completely different missions where I was able to gain skills and experience that would prepare me for almost any situation life could possibly throw my way. I held a MOS in Artillery and Air Missile Defense. I was also a recruiter for the Army as well. I know the skills and attributes one acquires while serving in the military and that is why I am passionate about honoring the Veterans that work for Kivi and why I actively recruit Veterans.
I am a small-town girl, born and raised in KY. Trucking is new to me but helping people is my passion. I love being able to make a difference in driver’s lives by helping them be part of the Kivi team. I have three kids who make life interesting. Family is very important to me. I enjoy working for a company that cares about its employees and makes everyone feel like family.